Customer Support Specialist
Who You Are
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are a Recollective software expert and highly effective communicator, able to both educate and rapidly execute solutions for our global customers.
You will interact with customers every day by email, phone or live video session to provide technical support. That might include functionality or other product inquiries, conducting platform pre-launch check reviews or impromptu online sessions to develop effective workaround solutions to meet their research needs.
If you love problem solving and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we invite you to take the first step in applying for this position. Throughout the hiring process, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our team and learn more about the job to ensure this is the right step forward in your career path.
– Manage and resolve customer support issues using email, phone and live video sessions, documenting everything in our CRM support platform
– Provide technical support/troubleshooting for customer inquiries and escalate cases to appropriate internal teams as required
– Perform Pre-Launch Check reviews of customers projects and provide suggestions to enhance their knowledge and use of Recollective
– Provide discrete in-app support during live research sessions for customers
– Document customer experiences and formal feedback
– Support and collaborate with Recollective’s product and sales teams
– Contribute to the maintenance of Recollective’s internal and customer-facing knowledge bases, creating written content as needed
Required Skills and Experience
– Ability to accurately problem solve by understanding a work-related problem or situation, and taking action to resolve it appropriately
– Excellent written and oral communications skills. This role is English essential. Preference given to candidates who are also fluent in Spanish or French.
– Candidates must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience working in a professional customer-facing role
– University or College degree or diploma in any discipline
– Ability to empathize with the customer and provide an exceptional support experience
– Experience leading live video and screen sharing sessions
– Self-starter that is able to work unsupervised, effectively and committed to continuous learning
This position is open to all applicants located in Canada, although preference will be given to those located in British Columbia and those willing to work within the Pacific Time Zone.