Online workshops can be even better than in-person sessions. That's the surprising conclusion from Pam Hamilton, author of The Workshop Book, after running hundreds of digital and face-to-face workshops with her team at Paraffin.
Watch this masterclass to learn how you can:
- create engaging workshop experiences online
- enhance human connection in a virtual setting
- maximise time and energy in online environments
- trigger mind-set and behaviour shifts to get the outcomes you want
- make your online workshops even better than in person sessions
Pam Hamilton - Founder, Paraffin
Pam has a background in psychology and collective intelligence, and specialises in insight, innovation and capabilities.
Currently Paraffin leads online workshops in insight, innovation and capabilities for Unilever, Diageo, Essity, Tesco, Reckitt Benckiser and Pernod Ricard.