YouScan is a listening and intelligence platform that analyses the text and image content of posts in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), forums, blogs, Telegram channels, review websites, marketplaces and news sites.
Powered by machine learning and deep neural networks, the technology analyses text to determine topics, sentiment and user demographics. Images are analysed for visual context (logo recognition, object and scene detection).
Use it for:
- Managing brand reputation: be the first to discover positive and negative feedback about your brand on social media. Act fast thanks to real-time notifications and deal with negative conversations immediately.
- Rapid market research: uncover broad, deep, immediate insights about your market, consumers, and even competitors. Keep an eye on any trends that may influence your business and adjust your strategy to stay ahead of competitors.
- Understanding brand perception: track your customers’ attitude towards the brand. See if your brand positioning correlates with the way your customers perceive it. Understand what satisfies and disappoints your customers. Provide the best product or service that meet their expectations.
- Measuring marketing performance: measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and sponsorship activities by analysing their impact on social media. Focus your efforts on the most promising and successful campaigns. Stop wasting marketing budgets and achieve better results.
- Finding influencers and brand ambassadors: find your brand’s advocates and optimise your influencer strategy to spread your message and boost your brand power. Collaborate with influencers who meet your requirements and have engaged followers. Observe the positive impact in real time.